Thursday, 21 April 2016

Learning from the experts

Learning from the experts
Today when we were in class we met some of the Grade 6’s and they told us some information about their learning in the Exhibition. They did the Exhibition last year. I learned that at the beginning of their learning they were not collaborating well, but then they got used to each other and they started collaborating. Recently my group has been collaborating well and I hope it will stay that way.
Today we went to SAIS, (Stamford American International School) to see their Exhibition. They did really  well because they had props and all the things they needed to make the Exhibition really good. We went there because we are going to do our Exhibition soon, so we went to see theirs we learn many things like poverty, student stress and music.
Thing they did I want to remember:
  • Student stress can lead to no focus
  • There is a way to stop people from dying to dirty water

3 comments:

  1. I like how you explained what we did in a clear, and detailed way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you talked about the thinks they did well and what you enjoyed.I found that you made some things you want to work on and take away from that experience.

    Regards: Aranya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you talked about the thinks they did well and what you enjoyed.I found that you made some things you want to work on and take away from that experience.

    Regards: Aranya

    ReplyDelete